Lower cholesterol ~ naturally

Have you been told that your cholesterol level is too high?

Where you also told that diet and exercise should help bring it down to a safe level?

Or where you told you must go on a statin drug?

Diet and exercise will certainly help, keep in mind the your liver produces most of your cholesterol so even if you already watch what you eat it may not be enough.

Statin drugs may also help, provided you are in the percentile that can tolerate the side effects, some of which are head aches, muscle cramps, liver damage….. 25% of the people that are prescribed statin drugs can’t tolerate the side effects…. the other 75% shouldn’t tolerate the side effects

Bios Life C is the only clinically proven, safe, easy and very effective natural way to lower cholesterol with only side benefits….

My Doctor told me in June 2008 that my cholesterol wasn’t bad but it could be better.  I have been taking  Bios Life Slim ( a sister to Bios Life C ) since June 2008 in September 2008 my total cholesterol went from 5.9 to 5.1.    Heart disease runs rampant in my family and keeping my cholesterol in check is my way of  hanging around here until I am 100.

If high cholesterol is an issue for you or someone you love, take charge of your health and read my page on Bios Life C

Advertisements

About kellypriebe

Greetings! I am a small business owner in the community of Owen Sound in Ontario. I recently opened a tanning salon in Owen Sound and have been hearing a lot of "chatter" about indoor tanning and I want to let as many people that I can reach learn about the benefits of indoor tanning vs outdoor tanning. Education on tanning benefits as essential for the decision maker! Live, Laugh, Love Kelly
This entry was posted in 1, business, diabetes education, food, health. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s